What’s new in AVG Business Edition 2017?
New Scanning Engine: Scan faster and work smarter
- The 2016 scanning engine implements our most advanced algorithms that shorten scanning times so customers can work more efficiently and effectively.
File Shredder: Now delete means deleted.
- New for 2016, your customers can use File Shredder when normal deletion simply won’t do. The AVG Business File Shredder securely deletes your customers’ data.
Data Safe: For your most valuable files.
- Data Safe lets your customers create password protected virtual disks on their system. Now your customers can confidently store folders and files on their system knowing that they are encrypted and secure.
SSL/TLS Scanning: Protect against cloaked malware.
- SSL encrypted traffic usually goes unchecked, but now, encrypted traffic can be checked for malware giving your customers an even higher degree of security and confidence.
One subscription: Always up to date.
- No need to wait for updates — we give you improvements and new features automatically. Instead of making you wait for a single big-bang release each year, we now push updates to you automatically. That’s also why we’ve dropped the year from our product names, because as long as you’re subscribed to AVG Business protection, your security is always up to date.
Easy to manage security for your business
Inspiration. Advice. Help.
Here at AVG we provide small businesses a range of content and tools enabling you to continue your growth while staying safe online. Come on in.
It Pays to Pay Attention: The AVG View
The internet and smart living represent a significant cyber challenge for small businesses. Knowing what you need be checking, when to check and how to check – is going to be crucial to the success of your business.
AVG is committed to providing the best tools for businesses to prepare themselves. Here, AVG’s Senior Vice President of Marketing Judy Bitterli describes the thinking behind the launch of the IT Health Check Tool. View video
AVG Small Business IT Security Health Check
What are the questions that you need to consider regarding the state of your IT Security? As a small business, with so many things going on, it’s easy to get lost in the mire.
Here, AVG compiles all the essential subjects which every small business should bear in mind when considering the health of its IT Security. Learn more
A Guide to Online Markets
Small businesses continue to find the internet unlocking more and more markets. But how to discern between them? Which market represents the best opportunity for your business and how best to go about entering that particular space?
This interactive tool, put together by AVG, aims to arm businesses with only the most relevant digital details of selected key online markets around the world. Learn more