AVG PC Tune Up Business Edition
AVG PC TuneUp® Business Edition continually monitors your PC, running unobtrusively in the background, automatically giving it a health check to ensure peak performance for your small business.
Restores your PC to top speed
Remember how fast your PC used to run when you got it? Not only can we help get it back there, but you can also enjoy Turbo Mode to release that extra bit of power when you need it for browsing, gaming and videos.
- Turbo Mode (One click turns off over 70 unnecessary processes, releasing power for faster browsing, gaming and videos.)
- Program Deactivator (Deactivates programs you never use to stop them draining processor speed without uninstalling them.)
- Startup Optimizer (Jump starts your PC by identifying and recommending which unnecessary start up programs and services to switch off.)
- Startup Manager (Identifies and rates all startup programs, so you can tell at a glance which are essential and which are just slowing you down.)
- Drive Defrag (Reorganizes the files on your hard drive to reduce boot times.)
A Smoother running PC
It’s a bit like having a doctor and cleaner permanently on hand. We’ll help find and fix the gaps and errors that cause your PC problems and clean up as we go.
- Disk Doctor (Crashes, hardware defects and power blackouts can lead to file system problems that prevent programs from starting. Disk Doctor helps prevent this problem by thoroughly checking files and fixing issues.)
- Registry Defrag (Just like a hard drive, your registry ends up full of gaps as it grows and changes. Registry Defrag reorganizes your registry to speed performance and to remove problems accessing the database.)
- IMPROVED Registry Cleaner(Helps stop system crashes and start up issues by deleting or repairing the redundant, orphaned or broken keys, pointers and entries that are cluttering your registry.)
- IMPROVED Shortcut Cleaner (Helps you maintain a clean, uncluttered desktop by removing ‘dead’ shortcuts and empty folders on your desktop and start menu.)
Extends your battery life
We’ve all been there. You’re just getting to the end of that all-important document and your battery dies. Now you can stop your battery wasting power on things you don’t need so it can last longer.
- Economy Mode (Significantly prolongs battery life by reducing the power consumption of the processor, switching off unnecessary background processes and reducing the power consumed by internal and external devices.)
- Flight Mode (Save even more battery and comply with airline safety regulations by switching off Wi-Fi & Bluetooth® with a single click.)
Frees up valuable disk space
We’ve all got too much clutter on our PC. Half the time we don’t know what it is, if it’s important and or how to delete it. We’ll analyze your PC for all that junk and show you how to get rid of it in a few simple clicks. Result? One faster PC and more space for you.
Disk Space Explorer (Analyzes internal and external hard drives, finds the 100 largest files that are taking up disk space and lets you delete them.)
NEW Disk Cleaner (Frees disk space and speeds your PC by removing temporary files that clog your hard drive. Disk Cleaner can also clean iTunes® and apps from the Windows 8® store.)
NEW Duplicate Finder (Searches your hard drive and lets you delete any files which are identical, even if they have different filenames.)
NEW Browser Cleaner (Cleans old or broken data from your browser to free up disk space and help stop browser crashes. Works with over 25 of the most popular browsers, including Internet Explorer®, Firefox®, Chrome™ and Opera™.)
Keeps your PC at peak performance
Getting fast is all well and good, but not if it only does it once. We continually work in the background, and constantly update the way we tune, to help your PC always run at top speed.
- IMPROVED Live Optimization (Works silently in the background, constantly prioritizing all the applications and processes that are running to increase loading speed and PC performance.)
- IMPROVED Automatic Cleaning Updates (Regular, automatic updates give you the latest ways to clean your computer. Updates will both clean more programs and improve cleaning techniques.)
- Automatic Start-Stop Mode (Allows any programs that you have deactivated with Program Deactivator to be reactivated in a single click. When you have finished using them, they are automatically deactivated again, minimizing the drain on your processor power.)
Leaves no trace of your most important files
Hitting the delete button doesn’t always give you that complete peace of mind. Hitting the Shredder button will.
Shredder (Normal deletion doesn’t always remove all the data. Shredder frees space and deletes data securely; using processes that guarantee it can never be accessed by someone else.)
Gives you complete performance – automatically
It’s always good when there’s one thing less to remember. We continually monitor your PC and let you know the status. And we even run routine maintenance when you’re away from your PC so it doesn’t get in the way.
- Automatic Maintenance (Automatically performs routine maintenance when you’re not using your PC, including defragmenting your hard drive and registry, mending broken files, removing broken shortcuts and more.)
- One Click Maintenance (Saves time by performing dozens of tune up steps simultaneously, without getting in your way.)
- Optimization status (Continuously monitors your PC’s health to provide an up-to-date checklist of performance boosting steps. The easiest way to keep track of your tune-up status.)
Fine tune your computer for even more performance
If you’re a bit of an expert, then don’t worry. There’s a whole range of tools you can use to fine tune things – just how you want them.
- Undelete (Prevents data loss by restoring previously deleted files – even after you’ve emptied your Recycle Bin.)
- Process manager (Allows you to see all the processes running on your PC, so you can easily identify and eliminate resource hungry processes.)
- Rescue Center (A single, easy-to-use interface to help you revert back to your previous settings.)
Registry Editor (With an easy-to-use search function, Registry Editor makes editing permissions simple and fool proof.)
- Styler (Makes it quick and easy to personalize your PC. Mix and match from thousands of fresh new designs to give Windows® a look that’s unique to you.)
- IMPROVED User Interface (We’ve improved the User Interface to make it easier to understand and use. Now the key optimization steps stand out much more than before, so it’s easier to make improvements.)
- IMPROVED Settings Center (Takes the hassle out of optimization by bringing all your most important settings together in one easy-to-use window. We’ve improved our Settings Center to make easier to spot key optimization steps.)
Makes optimization easier
A lot of us wouldn’t know where to start to make our PCs work even better. We take that problem away by making straightforward recommendations and showing how to do them in a few simple clicks.
- Performance Report (Delivers easy to follow, personalized recommendations for increased PC performance.)
- Program Ratings (Automatically identifies which resource intensive programs are worthwhile and which are not using a simple star rating system. Also includes user community recommendations to help you make informed performance boosting decisions.)
- System Info (Tracks down vulnerabilities and errors to help you unlock your PC’s full potential. Isolate and neutralize memory, CPU and network intensive processes with just a few clicks for optimum performance.)
Free technical support
Whenever you need help, day or night, we’re there.
Our expert support team is always just a free call away day or night, free of charge, 365 days a year.
FREE Technical Support Options:
- Self help: Click here to find common problems and step-by-step guides on our support page
- Support forum: Click here to access the AVG Community Support Forum
- Live Chat: Click here to start a live chat session
- Email support: Click here to submit a support request
Local telephonic support (Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm): If you purchased from a retail store call 0861 746 364 For Business Products support call 0861 128 472
- International telephonic support (UK) call 0044 163 665 8044
- Skype Call: Click here to make a Skype Call – Calls charged at 21c per minute (See Skype Rates here)
Easy-to-action advice and alerts
Detects performance problems or opportunities which you can action via the super-easy interface.
If we ever find anything that’s a worry, we’ll alert you so you can take the best action including our super easy one click fix. And because our interface is now even better, it’s even easier to do.
- AVG Advisor (Responds to performance issues with recommendations on how to speed your browsing. Alerts you to apps that take a lot of bandwidth and memory giving you the option of shutting them down.)
- Easy Interface (Our new improved interface is designed to make AVG 2014 the easiest possible protection – all part of our promise to give you great products that ask less of you. Fully compatible with Windows® 8.)
- AVG Auto-Fix (Detects and alerts you to any security risk, providing a simple one-click Auto-Fix button that automatically fixes the problem and resets the system to the best protection mode.)
- AVG Auto-Updates (As we constantly innovate and evolve our protection technology, we’ll make sure you’re automatically updated to maintain top level defense levels.)
Processor,300 MHz or faster|
Memory,256 MB of RAM|
Screen Resolution,At least 1024 x 600 pixels|
Online Version,At least 150 MB of free disk space|
Download/CD version, At least 400 MB of free disk space (and CD/DVD drive)|
Browser,Internet Explorer 6® or higher|[/table]
AVG PC TuneUp Business Edition is compatible with:[table terminator=”|”]
Operating System, AVG PC TuneUp Business Edition|
MS Windows XP,|
MS Windows XP Pro x64 Edition,|
MS Windows Vista,|
MS Windows Vista x64 Edition,|
MS Windows 7,|
MS Windows 7 x64 Edition,|
MS Windows 8 x32 Edition,|
MS Windows 8 x64 Edition,|[/table] Windows® and Vista® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Chrome® is a registered trademark of Google. Inc registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Firefox is a registered trademark of the Mozilla.